Information for Buyers
Whether you are purchasing a condo or home for personal use or as an investment, you should obtain as much information as possible before making your final decision. When representing Buyers, our loyalty is to you and only you.
Services Provided to You
- • Research information about the property and development
- • Provide you with real estate tax and insurance information
- • Assist with review of HOA financials and obtain rental histories and/or projections
- • Supply you with recent sales data aka "comparables"
- • Work with you to determine the true market value of the property
- • Negotiate the lowest purchase price and best terms for YOU
- • Facilitate the transaction process including arranging the home inspection, financing, and other support
- • Licensed real estate broker and agents working in both Gulf Coast Alabama and Florida
- • Over 25 years of real estate contract experience
- • Over $50,000,000+ in sales transactions
- • Knowledge of the Gulf Coast resort and investment real estate market
The Buying Process
- • Establish your criteria: (a) Type and Use (b) Location (c) Price range (d) Size
- • Obtain loan pre-qualification from a mortgage lender
- • Focus your search to match your criteria
- • Be prepared to make an offer when you find the perfect property
- • Good preparation will result in the best value and selection
Now is the Best Time to Buy
- • Low interest rates
- • Low property taxes
- • Strong rentals and solid return on investment
- • Pre-construction opportunities and new luxury beach condos
Working with a dedicated agent on your next condo or home purchase will save you time and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also add value to your purchase when it's time to sell!
Contact us with any questions. We look forward to representing you.