Entertainment in Gulf Shores & Orange Beach
When it comes to good music, dancing, and just having a really good time, it doesn't get any better than the Alabama Gulf Coast. In Gulf Shores, The Hangout, Lulu's, and Nolan's host a steady stream of great bands. In Orange Beach, don't miss out on Flora-Bama with its non-stop bands and plenty of dancing. And for the concert folks, check out the 10,000-seat Amphitheater at The Wharf, which always has the best in entertainment with artists like Willie Nelson, Tim McGraw, Hank Williams Jr., and Allen Jackson — to name just a few. Have fun; you're on vacation!!!
Here are a few resources worth checking out:
- Amphitheater at the Wharf - great concerts in Orange Beach
- The Track - enjoy go-Karts, mini golf, and bumper boats in Gulf Shores
- Sea Turtles - share the beach with sea turtles every April through October
- SanRoc Cay Marina - shopping, restaurants, and music in Orange Beach
- South Baldwin Community Theatre - real community theatre in Gulf Shores. Enjoy the show!
- Adventure Island - great fun for children of all ages in Orange Beach
- Alabama Coastal BirdFest - have fun enjoying the beauty of a coastal nature preserve
If you'd like to learn more about living in one of the communities along Alabama's Gulf Coast, contact us today.