14435 Highway 181 Unit 3, Fairhope
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home on 6 gorgeous acres just South of Fairhope is a horse-lovers dream! Completely Remodeled! This charming brick home has new flooring, new ceilings new paint and a new roof. The kitchen boasts gorgeous granite countertops, upgraded stainless steel appliances and custom organizational features in the cabinetry. There is also granite in both bathrooms as well.The impressive property features a 36' x 48' 5 stall barn, 2 separate riding arenas, and a 22' x 23' covered parking area. There is also a 23' x 68' cypress-sided, heated and cooled outbuilding with a bathroom that could be used for an office or guest quarters. The property is completely fenced.
- MLS® #277167
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,879
- Year Built1987
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Three Bedroom
- UtilitiesTotal Electric, Water Heater-Electric, Baldwin EMC, Fairhope Utilities, Sewage-Septic, Water-Well
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Double Pane Windows, Energy Effic Appliances, Energy Star Windows, Ridge Vent, SEER 14
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot Description5-10 acres
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- FoundationWood Frame, Slab
- Listing OfficeBlackwell Realty, Inc.
- Address14435 Highway 181 Unit 3
- AreaFairhope 10
- SubdivisionMetes and Bounds
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorCarpet, Split Brick, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesFenced, Other-See Remarks, Barn
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Electric, Cooktop
- CoolingHeat Pump, Heat Pump (Cool)
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJ. Larry Newton
- MiddleFairhope Middle
- HighFairhope High
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.