123 Kelly Lane, Gulf Shores
Remarkable somewhat gulf-front lot surrounded by 4,000 acre Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. Located down Ft Morgan's Mobile Street....multiple miles from Gulf Shores and Ft Morgan developments. FEMA flood zone X. ITP in hand, as well as wetland delineation map (see documents) that designates 2 large up-land areas, so don't let wet areas mislead you about building footprint. We've had a wet winter. This is two 83' lots combined to one parcel. Adjoining western 83' vacant lot is private. The eastern neighbor's Tuscan style Italian concrete Villa sits on a 124' lot with similar wetlands. All other surrounding property is Wildlife Refuge land. Existing driveway entrance is shared, splitting off to lot. Southern VIEW is Spectacular. See drone video link referencing Villa's 2nd story elevation, rotating south for sand dune/gulf view from your future deck. This is a rare opportunity to own one the sacred Mobile Street private properties. Call agent for details to access the property.
- MLS® #250496
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- UtilitiesCable TV, Sewage-City Available, Water-City
- ViewDirect Gulf Front View
- WaterfrontBeach Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Beach Side, Gulf Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Other-See Remarks, Public Acc (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- Districtgulf shores
- ElementaryGulf Shores Elementary
- HighGulf Shores
- Listing OfficeReal South Properties
- Address123 Kelly Lane
- AreaFort Morgan
- SubdivisionGovernment Sub (Veterans)
- CityGulf Shores
- Zip Code36542
- Lot Description166 x 297, 1-3 acres, Water View, Waterfront
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT.