Highway 180 Unit 18, Gulf Shores
Step into a beautiful piece of nature, undisturbed by development. This listing is for a 24 Acre compound set among a mature oak grove overlooking a lagoon & Mobile Bay, making it a pituresque fisher's paradise. This land has a conservation easement. Located 15 miles down Fort Morgan Road, it is secluded and out of the way of the hustle of everyday life in Gulf Shores, but close enough that it's not inconvenient to get your groceries. This property would be a great place to bring your family and friends for the summer, for fun unbothered by traffic and views untouched by development at the beach. Property can be divided into a 10 acre parcel and 14 acre parcel.
- MLS® #244332
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Land
- UtilitiesSewage-City, Sewage-City Available, Water-City
- ViewDirect Bay View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Front, Beach Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Lagoon Front, Mobile Bay
- DistrictGulf Shores
- ElementaryGulf Shores Elementary
- HighGulf Shores
- Listing OfficeBrett R/E Robinson Dev OB
- AddressHighway 180 Unit 18
- AreaGulf Shores 1
- SubdivisionGulf Shores
- CityGulf Shores
- Zip Code36542
- Lot Descriptionirregular, 10-25 acres
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:30am CDT.